World of Cowlauncher

Thursday, January 24, 2008

DDR SN2 Renews Diet Plan

I played about 50 songs on heavy (expert) the past 2 days. Feels great on the body! Only 26 pounds to go! I also got my Xbox back from the dead and tried Omega 5 for the arcade. OMG, its pretty sweet! I little bit on the hard side but the graphics are amazing! Tried to download the Devil May Cry 4 demo, but I think its bringing the Live service to its knees. Imagine hundreds of thousands of people trying to download a 700 meg file all at once. Oy Vey!
Getting a little bored with WoW these days. The Noobtoob Wowathon wasn't as exciting as I had hoped for as the hosts only play late at night when I work. Got my Blood Elf Paladin on Ravenholdt to 20 though and stopped. Now I am playing Unibrow the 34 Pali on my server, but I do nothing but herb and fish.
Time to crack open the Nights for Wii I just got from Gamefly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home