World of Cowlauncher

Monday, January 07, 2008

2 Games for Virtual console

Nintendo only released 2 games for VC today. Even though they are good games (KoF 94 and Star Tropics), I can't help but feel a little ripped off. I guess a 3rd random game would have made my life more complete.
To be honest, I always wanted to play Star Tropics but I never did. Not sure why. I guess none of my friends in Brooklyn ever played it and told the tale. Not enough word of mouth about it I guess. All I had was good old Nintendo Power telling me to buy it. Now, 15 years later, I think I will.
I never did understand the whole King of Fighters craze. Sure there are tons of fighters, but I did not like the graphic style. Characters seemed too slim and trim. Seeing Terry Bogard all nice and hot and buff on the Fatal Fury games and then playing KoF left me wanting more. Yeah, I said it... Terry Bogard is HOOOOTT!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home