World of Cowlauncher

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions for the New Year

Mostly everybody makes a list of things to stick to for the new year and me being the follower that I am, I made a list (in no order) of things I want to change for '08.
Play more games on Virtual Console
Play less WoW
Play more XBOX Live Arcade games
Play more Rock Band / Guitar Hero
Play much more DDR
Lose about 33.8 pounds
Update my blog more often
Make an amazing team in Dragon Quest Monsters Joker
Finish Dragon Quest Monsters Joker
Finish a Zelda game - Twighlight Princess/Phantom Hourglass / Ocarina / Majora / Windwaker
Finish Final Fantasy X-2 / XII

3 Comments:

Blogger Nogib said...

Lol, guess I'm not the only one. Haven't finished a Zelda game since OoT. -_-

8:55 PM  
Blogger Browto said...

I finished Minish Cap for the GBA. Great game. A little on the short side maybe but classic Zelda goodness. No sailing around bullcrap.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ha! My younger brother just got that Rock Band thing too. It probably helps with coordination? :P

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home