World of Cowlauncher

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post #200

Busy Busy Busy. Jacob doesn't let me play games as much I used to but its all good. Its so much fun watching him grow and develop.
In the time that I have had lately, I made it to 70 with my hunter which is alot of fun and I been rolling stuff up in Katamari for the 360. Its tons of fun. I have been playing online Vs too. Check out this classic Japanese commercial .http://youtube.com/watch?v=79w8yQTH5b0
Just about every night before work, I play DDR. I am about done with the PS2 version of Supernova 2. I unlocked just about every mode and song and I want to try and finish the challenge modes even though its very unlikely. This is by far the best version of DDR available for home and possibly even better than the arcade SN1. The songlist is solid, the interface is very smooth, and the graphics are top notch. Way better than the 360 DDR that came out this year. Speaking of 360, the Universe 2 game should be out in 3 weeks. I am very excited for it because the first one had so much potential. While waiting for Universe 2, I'm gonna start with the Wii Hottest Party. First impressions of it are pretty good. Almost ripped the cord on one song. Thought I was playing Samba De Amigo for a moment and the cord just wasnt long enough.
Lots of good games are out that I don't have the time. Gonna try and make some time for Zelda DS and Castlevania for the PSP.
Got invited to my buddy's house tonight for some 4000 song ITG action. Always break a good sweat there.
Best Buy opens in Shakopee on Friday. woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home